The professionalization of agribusinesses unveils a staggering USD 4.5 billion opportunity awaiting exploration.
Click below to find out how we can help you unlock this opportunity.
Empower Your Agribusinesses
Find out how to have agribusinesses which are:
- More Resilient
- More Sustainable
- More Profitable
Strengthen Your Supply Chain
Find out how you can have:
- Fewer Business Risks
- Fewer Sustainability Risks
- Validated Sustainability Claims
How do you create massive impact and business opportunities in the agricultural value chain in emerging markets?
IN 11 YEARS WE HAVE REACHED OVER 15 MILLION FARMERS ACROSS 48 COUNTRIES
In a field populated with various organizations offering assessment tools, what sets us apart?
Here are 10 compelling reasons why partnering with us is the right choice:
- We are the foremost authorities in enhancing the professionalism of agribusinesses, fostering more dependable and synergistic business partnerships.
- We offer a versatile suite of five assessment tools, expertly designed to align with the varying maturity levels of agribusinesses.
- Our assessment tools are AMEA accredited
- Our approach increases sustainability and reduces business risks
- The IFC Agribusiness Leadership Program is an open-source curriculum developed to complement our assessment tools
- We have the most data about agribusiness professionalism, and from it, we develop insightful business intelligence
- Our market-responsive approach is not only tested but proven to facilitate the growth and success of agribusinesses.
- Over the past 12 years, we have forged strong alliances with a diverse range of public and private sector partners, showcasing our adaptability and expertise.
- Our indicators are aligned with most companies’ KPIs and with many donor’s requirements and with the SDGs
We value partnerships
We take pride in collaborating with industry frontrunners spanning diverse sectors, nations, and crop types. By forging robust partnerships, we unite around a shared vision, fostering a global agricultural sector that embodies professionalism and innovation.
Want to receive our Insights in your inbox quarterly?
“SCOPEinsight and IFC have together developed an integrated and comprehensive solution to building smallholder farmer professionalism that is transforming our clients’ agriculture supply chains”
Lead, Smallholder Supply Chains Agribusiness Advisory IFC
“We implement programs to professionalize farmer organizations which make vital contributions to the prosperity of farmers and their communities. SCOPEinsight data enables us to assess the impact of our programs and therewith supports us to further refine our interventions. This in turn contributes to successfully achieve our sustainability goals.”
Taco ter Heijden
Director Cocoa Sustainability, Cargill
“The SCOPE tools, when used by easily available nearby assessors, have the potential to facilitate communication between agricultural SMEs and financial institutions. The common language and standards for performance and bankability are crucial for building an agricultural finance ecosystem.”
Head of Inclusive Finance AGRA