The professionalization of agribusinesses creates
a USD 4.5 billion dollar opportunity
Click below to find out how we can help you unlock this opportunity.
Empower Farmer Organizations
Find out how to have Farmer Organizations which are:
- More Resilient
- More Sustainable
- More Profitable
Strengthen Your Supply Chain
Find out how you can have:
- Fewer Business Risks
- Fewer Sustainability Risks
- Validated Sustainability Claims
We are SCOPEinsight and we approach farming as a business. We help you to professionalize agribusinesses at scale through a unique, data-driven, five-step approach.
Click here to find out how it works.
IN 10 YEARS WE HAVE REACHED OVER 8.5 MILLION FARMERS ACROSS 41 COUNTRIES
There are other organizations with an assessment tool out there. So why work with us?
Here are 10 reasons:
- We are the experts on advancing the professionalism of agri-businesses (as this leads to more reliable business partners)
- We are the only company offering tools that can measure against the IWA29 for global acceptance
- We have four different assessment tools to match the levels of maturity of farmer organizations
- Our assessment tools are AMEA accredited
- Our approach reduces both sustainability and business risks
- The IFC Agribusiness Leadership Program is an open-source curriculum developed to complement our assessment tools
- We have the most data about farmer professionalism, and from it, we develop insightful business intelligence
- Our approach is market responsive and proven to help farmer organizations
- For the past 10 years, we have been working with a wide variety of public and private sector partners.
- Our indicators are aligned with most companies KPIs and with many donor’s requirements and with the SDGs
We value partnerships
We are proud to work with some of the biggest front-runners across various industries, countries and crops. Through building strong partnerships, we can all be empowered to connect around a shared vision of how to professionalize the global agricultural sector.
Want to receive our Insights in your inbox quarterly?
“SCOPEinsight and IFC have together developed an integrated and comprehensive solution to building smallholder farmer professionalism that is transforming our clients’ agriculture supply chains”
Lead, Smallholder Supply Chains Agribusiness Advisory IFC
“We implement programs to professionalize farmer organizations which make vital contributions to the prosperity of farmers and their communities. SCOPEinsight data enables us to assess the impact of our programs and therewith supports us to further refine our interventions. This in turn contributes to successfully achieve our sustainability goals.”
Taco ter Heijden
Director Cocoa Sustainability, Cargill
“The SCOPE tools, when used by easily available nearby assessors, have the potential to facilitate communication between agricultural SMEs and financial institutions. The common language and standards for performance and bankability are crucial for building an agricultural finance ecosystem.”
Head of Inclusive Finance AGRA