We are hiring a Marketing & Communications Manager
SCOPEinsight is looking for a MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Please send in your applications here. Applications will be dealt with on a rolling basis.
Your communication and marketing superpowers help us make a global impact in agriculture! You help us grow, find new clients and improve the client experience with great sales and product materials. You help the whole team to think client centric! In short, you bring the X factor to SCOPEinsight and our flagship program AgriGRADE.
You are the new Marketing & Communications Manager for SCOPEinsight!
About the position
You will join a young, diverse, and highly motivated team, with you playing an instrumental role in further professionalizing and positioning the company. In your role as a Marketing & Communications Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- ● Positioning of SCOPEinsight and AgriGRADE (70%): Your goal is to increase visibility and enable growth! You will develop and execute a compelling marketing strategy, positioning SCOPEinsight and our soon to be launched flagship program AgriGRADE as the thought leader, innovator, and collaborative partner of choice. You will create and manage the website, social media, newsletter and content calendar of various marketing and communications channels, including setting up marketing campaigns. You will help arrange and prepare speaking engagements at events and increase the visibility of SCOPEinsight. You will stay up to date with industry trends and best practices. You will monitor the results of the marketing activities and report on key metrics, and you will support internal communications. And you constantly think about how to make things better!
- ● Business Development (30%): You will be coordinating the development of business development material together with the team. This can be done by creating articles, white papers, presentations, and other engaging materials.
We know that diverse backgrounds in our team lead to the best results. Therefore, we do not have any expectations on specific educational background or where you come from. We do expect you to have:
- ● A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- ● A professional with 3+ years prior experience in a marketing, PR, brand and identity building.
- ● General interest in and knowledge of sustainability, development, and agriculture; understanding of sustainability issues and market challenges.
- ● Experience with Market Research and assessing marketing effectiveness of online communication, social media, and newsletters with tools such as Mailchimp.
- ● A work permit to work in the Netherlands.
- ● You are a self-starter, self-learning, curious, hard worker and team player.
- ● Excellent command of the English language verbally and in writing is a Must. It helps if you also speak one of the other main languages (French, Spanish, etc)
What you’ll receive from us
- ● A change to make a global impact and disrupt an industry together with a social, ambitious, innovating and impact-driven team.
- ● A salary that is based on experience.
- ● An 8% holiday allowance
- ● 25 holidays per year per full time employment
- ● OV train card if you live outside Utrecht
- ● A solid pension scheme
- ● Company laptop
- ● Monthly massage session in the office
- ● Free communal lunch
Why join SCOPEinsight?
- ● We are ambitious and we set the bar high. We want to serve our clients and stay competitive, as well as innovative.
- ● You get to join an organization with a clear vision and identity that is integrated throughout everything we do:
- – Our belief system: We believe that professionally managed agribusinesses are the key to enhancing sustainability, creating market linkages, and improving agricultural ecosystems at scale.
- – Our ambition: Our ambition is to make a lasting contribution to systemic change in the professionalism of the agricultural sector in emerging economies.
- – Our ideal partners: Our ideal partners share our vision and ambition and believe that change is possible if we join forces.
- ● We are an organization where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and opinions, and where responsibility is not dependent on your title but on your ability. We believe responsibility leads to growth, and we will help you to accelerate your career even further.
- ● There is considerable potential to grow our current worldwide market share with existing customers as well as new customers.
If you are interested in this position, please send in your applications here. Applications will be dealt with on a rolling basis.Back to news